Saturday, February 6, 2010

Becoming Endarkened ....

Well, during a thaw, we clawed out over the mud and slush to the paved roads and drove into the next county .... in part, because that's the closest place to get film developed.
So I dropped off the roll which Edie had shot of the Odenwald battle ...
That night, as I was emptying my pockets, I found my nitrostats had mysteriously transformed themselves into a roll of film!
Yep, I had ...
Fortunately, I hadn't needed them (they're the emergency pills when my ticker takes off) and I'd a new bottle for back up at home.
Mall Wart has recovered my bottle and will hold it at their pharmacy for a few days ...
When, I hope, the pictures WILL be submitted for development.

Anybody need a court fool?

LOL
A

3 comments:

Capt Bill said...

As a fellow heart patient, remain diligent our realm depends on strong allies...

abdul666 said...

Dear friend,
I know it's not a solace at all, but you are not the only one to feel that 'old age is a shipwreck'!

Frankfurter said...

Well, we finally got the pictures back, they're not as bad as the wife had feared, but they're also not as close up as I'd hoped ... and it seems the last six shots evaporated into the aethers somehow ... but will post them this week somehow.